Mar 30, 2012

March 29, 1945 Thursday

Dearest,
                Probably not much tonight.  I’m not ashamed of the fact that I’m jogged out-a real full day.  The writing looks it I guess.  The 8-12 (20-2400) watch tonight won’t help much either.  I hit the bench last night.  I went with a girl I met at a dance Tuesday.  She reminds me a lot of you.  She’s not a Mormon but is a very fine girl.

                I can’t remember if I told you or not that Tuesday I saw another name Band over at Tune Town.  I heard Bobby Sherwood and he’s got a fine outfit.  Last night I saw a show-Olivin De Haveland and Jack Carson in “Roughly Speaking”  and Claudette Colbert and a good male (actor I forgot) in Practically Yours.  Both first class pictures.
                


Well I’ll write soon when I have more time and no watch and something to say and no wash soaking.  That isn’t going to help the condition of my physical being any either.  So-great muches of the best of the best and lots of affection.
Pablo                 

No comments: